The automation stations of the PMC2 – 6000 series are modular, expandable and communicative automation stations with a web interface and a long-term event archive that is accurate to the second. It is suitable for use in control cabinets and distributors. The fully modular and freely programmable software design means the automation station can be used flexibly in all areas of building automation and in clean room and pharmaceutical environments.
- Mounting rail modules with rear-side bus for communication and power supply.
- Mounting rail modules suitable for vertical and horizontal installation.
- Modules can be positioned remotely at a distance of up to 300 m (inside a building).
- All modules are hotplug-capable and can be connected and disconnected while the device is in operation.
- Information points can be labelled flexibly and easily on all assemblies.
Peripheral modules are intelligent so continue to operate autonomously even when disconnected from the CPU module:
- The last plant state is maintained and the module continues to regulate.
- Alarms and operating messages are still output.
- Communication between modules remains active.
CPU module with integrated web server:
- Powerful CPU module CP6100 (256MB NAND flash ROM) with a memory expansion of 256MB ROM and 128MB RAM
- The application program is stored in the flash memory, where it cannot be affected by power outages.
- One CPU module for all expansion stages: Up to 63 modules and 32 I/O points per module. The CPU can also still be used for expansions up to the maximum capacity.
- Event archive that is accurate to the second for measurement values, counter values and events (operation/fault/alarm). Long-term archiving of up to 1023 channels.
Open architecture and upgradable interfaces:
- BACnet, PROFIBUS, LON, modem, ISDN
- Interfaces to the field level via EIB, M-Bus, MODBUS, RK512, eBUS, etc.
- USB for programming device CP6100: Serial RS232 interface for modem (up to 115 kBit/s)
- Slot for SD card for data backup of program and archive
- Self-monitoring with watchdog and collective fault message.
- User interface for the PMC2 programmable logic controller to display states and perform user interventions.
- Creates a visual display of the integrated archive and continuously shows trends.
- Provides access to the schedule channels.
- The message ticker displays all current faults and events.
- Unique user identification for secure access control.
- Can be operated on the control cabinet or at a maximum distance of 300 m.
- Data cable ensures that one operator unit serves multiple programmable logic controllers.
WinCAD parameterisation software:
- Online test with superimposed live values.
- Quick overview of the controller structure and parametrisation on-site or from the master computer.
- Extensive icon and macro library for editing.
- Freely programmable and easily configurable using WinPMC.