The automation stations PMC2 – DR4000 series are compact, expandable and communicative automation stations with a web interface and a long-term event archive that is accurate to the second. The fully modular and freely programmable software design means the automation station can be used flexibly in all areas of building automation. The controller’s housing design makes it suitable for installation in the control cabinet or directly on the wall.
- Universal housing for wall mounting or installation on a mounting rail in a control cabinet.
- Built-in power supply provides direct supply with 230V.
- Operation and monitoring via web browser and Ethernet.
- Networking without additional hardware with BACnet, LON, Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP/IP, S7 DB communication, WEM-JSON, web interface and email.
- Multiple communication options with field and automation level (e.g. building management system).
Practical design of the I/O level:
- 8 switching outputs (DO) 230V
- 8 switching inputs (DI)
- 8 universal inputs (UI) 0..10V, Ni1000-DIN, Ni1000-L&S, Pt1000, 0..20mA, NTC 5k. (STF222 und STF225)
- 6 steady outputs 0-10V
- Three-point outputs via expansion with RS6100 mounting rail modules
CPU module with integrated web server:
- Powerful CPU module with ARM9 processor and 128MB NAND flash ROM + 128MB RAM memory expansion.
- The application program is stored in the flash memory, where it cannot be affected by power outages.
- A CPU module for all expansion stages, optionally with an operator unit and two additional PMC2 series 6000 modules.
- Long-term archiving of up to 1023 channels.
- Event archive that is accurate to the second for measurement values, counter values and events (operation/fault/alarm).
- Self-monitoring with watchdog and collective fault message.
Open architecture and upgradable interfaces:
- Interfaces to the field level via M-Bus, MODBUS, RK512, eBUS, RS232, RS485 etc. possible.
- 2x USB for programming device.
- Program and archive data backup to USB stick.
- User interface to display states and perform user interventions.
- Creates a visual display of the integrated archive and continuously shows trends.
- Provides access to the schedule channels.
- The message ticker displays all current faults and events.
- Unique user identification for secure access control.
- Large 9.7 cm (3.8“) TFT color graphic display (resolution 320x240).
- Can be used directly at the programmable logic controller but also up to 300 m away from it.
WinCAD parameterisation software:
- Online test with superimposed live values.
- Quick overview of the controller structure and parametrisation on-site or from the master computer.
- Extensive icon and macro library for editing.
- Freely programmable and easily configurable using WinPMC.